Updated September 19, 2022
Benefits/Resources provided by Caltech
This list is revised on a quarterly basis.
Please visit the website for each office/department linked below to find further details and confirm the most current guidelines for each provision.
- For eligible Caltech faculty, graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and staff, Caltech offers:
- For eligible graduate student parents, Caltech offers paid pregnancy and bonding leave, the Parent Support Program fund, and other financial resources. For a complete list of resources for graduate students with families, please visit the Graduate Studies Office website for Graduate Student Parents.
- Caltech maintains a list of lactation rooms and lounges here.
- Childcare is available on campus at the Children's Center at Caltech. It is advised that interested parents complete an application as early as possible to join the admission waitlist.
- JPL and Caltech have discounted rates on daycare services at the Child Educational Center (located near JPL).
- The BBE Division and International Offices maintain webpages with further resources.