Caltech CMS-EE Techfest
Company Demo Fair Booth Guidelines and Registration
Guidelines and logistics for CMS Partners Program company booths are below.
Company Booth Reservations and Representative Attendee Registration
Booth and Swag Guidelines
For each company booth, we will provide the following:
A booth footprint that is roughly 10 feet wide, containing:
- One 6' banquet table, covered with a solid black floor-length tablecloth (company representatives are welcome to trade the tablecloth out for a custom one as desired)
- 2 chairs
- Shade cover for the booth via a canopy or shade sail (with minimum 8' clearance under the canopy or sail)
- Power via a surge protector, on an as-needed basis.
All fixtures for each company’s presentation must remain inside this footprint, including banners, backdrops, etc. We request that large monitors/displays are placed on the table directly versus using a separate stand.
Representatives are welcome to display/distribute company swag from their booths, along with flyers/brochures/business cards! We expect 400+ attendees, so this is a great opportunity for visibility. Representatives can bring swag with them on the day of the event or ship it ahead of time. All swag shipments must arrive at the address below no later than Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
Please ship all swag to:
CMS-EE Partners Program
Mail Code 305-16
Pasadena, CA 91125
Company representatives are welcome to set-up their booths between 11:00am and 12:30pm.
Unloading and Parking
Unloading and loading can be done at Avery Circle, located on Holliston Avenue just East of Moore Walk. After unloading, vehicles must park in a commuter (unmarked) space in one of Caltech's lots or structures.
Parking in a commuter space requires a visitor parking permit, which can be purchased from one of the lot/structure pay stations. More information about parking on campus can be found here.
Please refer to this annotated map for the location of the Techfest loading zone, as well as parking options once unloading is complete.
Company Booth Check-in:
We ask that all Company Booth representatives check in with us upon arrival at the Check-in Table that will be located on Moore Walk.
Techfest is an outdoor event, taking advantage of that SoCal weather, and thus wifi at the booths is not reliable. There will be a conference network set-up inside for company reps to check their email.
Boxed lunches will be available during the setup window (11:00am-12:30pm) for company representatives who are attending Techfest.
The Loading Zone will reopen at 3:00pm for reloading of equipment following the Demo Fair.
If you need to ship materials from Caltech following the event:
- Please bring completed return shipping slips, with your account information, for all of your packages. We recommend using FedEx or UPS.
- Sealed and properly addressed packages will be shipped following the event.
- We recommend that you bring packing supplies if needed as we won’t be able to pack materials.
Please contact us at cmspartners-infocaltech.edu.
We look forward to seeing you at Techfest!