Caltech clean-energy research is accelerating thanks to the renovation of the Earle M. Jorgensen Laboratory. Transformed into a cutting-edge facility for energy science, the lab unites two powerhouse programs: the Resnick Sustainability Institute and the Joint Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (JCAP). "Our researchers are working with Caltech's chemists and chemical engineers to challenge the status quo and translate scientific discovery into clean-energy innovations that will directly benefit society for generations to come," says Chair Ares Rosakis. [Caltech Release]
- December 14, 2017 12:00 PM CMI Faculty Lunch - invitation only
- December 14, 2017 3:00 PM CS Theory Seminar Speaker: Dakshita Khurana Annenberg 314
- December 18, 2017 4:00 PM Joint Colloquium in CMS and BBE Speaker: Michael Betancourt Annenberg 105
- January 3, 2018 4:00 PM EE Systems Seminar Speaker: Dr Iñaki Esnaola Moore B280
- January 8, 2018 4:00 PM Keller Colloquium in Computing and Mathematical Sciences Speaker: Assistant Professor Shaddin Dughmi Annenberg 105
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.