Graduate student Melissa Yeung, working with Professor Mathieu Desbrun, is one of 21 students nationally to receive a Department of Energy (DOE) 2012 Computational Science Graduate Fellowship. Yeung studies an area of mathematics known as discrete differential geometry, which has diverse applications in such fields as engineering, computer animation, product design, and medicine. [Caltech Feature]
- January 23, 2018 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Kiri Wagstaff Annenberg 105
- January 23, 2018 4:00 PM Chemical Physics Seminar Speaker: Paul W. K. Rothemund Noyes 153 (J. Holmes Sturdivant Lecture Hall)
- January 24, 2018 7:00 PM CS9: Intro to CS Research and Industry Annenberg 105
- January 25, 2018 12:00 PM CMS Partner Tech Talk Annenberg 105
- January 25, 2018 4:00 PM EE Systems Seminar Speaker: Soummya Kar Moore B280
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.