Gerard J. Holzmann, Faculty Associate and Lecturer in Computing and Mathematical Sciences and Lead Scientist of the Laboratory for Reliable Software at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, has been selected into the 2011 class of fellows of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). The ACM Fellows Program recognizes and honors outstanding ACM members for their achievements in computer science and information technology. ACM Fellows also serve as distinguished colleagues to whom the ACM and its members look for guidance and leadership as the world of information technology evolves. [Learn more]
- May 28, 2019 12:00 PM IST Lunch Bunch Speaker: Aviad Levis Speaker: Annenberg 105
- May 28, 2019 3:00 PM KNI Distinguished Seminar Speaker: Michal Lipson Noyes 153 (J. Holmes Sturdivant Lecture Hall)
- May 29, 2019 10:00 AM TCS+ Talk Speaker: Lior Kamma Annenberg 322
- May 30, 2019 11:00 AM Caltech Young Investigators Lecture Gates-Thomas 135
- May 30, 2019 12:00 PM Theory of Computing Seminar Speaker: Clement Canonne Annenberg 322
- More Events »
A day-long event focused on providing startups and companies with a chance for meaningful interactions with undergraduate and graduate students, providing students with an opportunity to find out more about the breadth of applications for computing and mathematical sciences across industries.
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.