Applied and computational mathematics student Ayya Alieva, advised by Professor Houman Owhadi, is a recipient of the 2018 Henry Ford II Scholar Award. Her research interests include active learning problems and tournament graphs. This summer, she will be working as a Summer Analyst at Goldman Sachs. The Henry Ford II Scholar Award is funded under an endowment provided by the Ford Motor Company Fund. The award is made annually to engineering students with the best academic record at the end of the third year of undergraduate study.
- October 22, 2018 12:00 PM IQIM Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Seminar Speaker: Emily Davis West Bridge 57 (CMP Conference Room)
- October 22, 2018 4:00 PM KELLER Colloquium in Computing & Mathematical Sciences Speaker: Amir Ali Ahmadi Annenberg 105
- October 23, 2018 4:00 PM CMI Seminar Speaker: Alessandro Achille Annenberg 314
- October 25, 2018 12:00 PM CMS Partner Tech Talk Speaker: Jen Iofinova Speaker: Dave Bacon Annenberg 105
- October 25, 2018 4:00 PM Finance Seminar Speaker: Justin Birru Baxter B125
- More Events »
IST Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS.
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 29, 2018 & February 5, 2018
A day-long event focused on providing startups and companies with a chance for meaningful interactions with undergraduate and graduate students, providing students with an opportunity to find out more about the breadth of applications for computing and mathematical sciences across industries.
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.