Thomas Vidick, Associate Professor of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, has been named an Azrieli Global Scholar by the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR). This scholars program supports researchers within five years of their first academic appointment, helping them build research networks and develop leadership skills. Professor Vidick will receive $100,000 in research support and will become a part of one of CIFAR's 12 research programs for two years. [Caltech story]
- May 21, 2019 12:00 PM IST Lunch Bunch Speaker: Jeff Jonas Annenberg 105
- May 21, 2019 3:00 PM IQI Weekly Seminar Speaker: Daniel Stilck França Annenberg 107
- May 21, 2019 4:00 PM CMI Seminar: Vijay Vazirani Speaker: Vijay Vazirani Annenberg 213
- May 22, 2019 4:00 PM EE Systems Seminar Speaker: Aaron Wagner Moore B280
- May 24, 2019 10:00 AM PhD Thesis Defense Speaker: Aubrey Shapero Moore 239
- More Events »
A day-long event focused on providing startups and companies with a chance for meaningful interactions with undergraduate and graduate students, providing students with an opportunity to find out more about the breadth of applications for computing and mathematical sciences across industries.
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.