Thomas Vidick, Associate Professor of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, has been named an Azrieli Global Scholar by the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR). This scholars program supports researchers within five years of their first academic appointment, helping them build research networks and develop leadership skills. Professor Vidick will receive $100,000 in research support and will become a part of one of CIFAR's 12 research programs for two years. [Caltech story]
- November 20, 2017 4:00 PM Keller Colloquium in Computing and Mathematical Sciences Speaker: Quanying Liu Annenberg 105
- November 27, 2017 4:00 PM CNS Seminar Speaker: Dr. Rui Costa Beckman Behavioral Biology B180
- November 28, 2017 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Alfred Spector Annenberg 105
- November 28, 2017 3:00 PM IQI Weekly Seminar Speaker: David Jennings Annenberg 107
- November 28, 2017 4:00 PM CMI Seminar Speaker: Netanel Raviv Annenberg 314
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.